As I mentioned, before there is a place on the Lake called the party cove.
These are some photos of this last Sat. get together. I was only able to get
part of them as there were still a bunch of boats heading to the cove.
Belinda- it was so great to meet you and see your beautiful Excel camper. I envy your lifestyle! I read the email about the upcoming event and we are hoping to be able to make it to Oswego..
Your photos are great and your children and grandchildren are just adorable.
Hope to see you soon- ps.. what do you think of Party Cove? :)
2 comments:
Loved the pics of the boys...so cute! Sure looks like grandpa is having a good time. But I'm sure grandma is getting lots of good loving too!
Belinda- it was so great to meet you and see your beautiful Excel camper. I envy your lifestyle! I read the email about the upcoming event and we are hoping to be able to make it to Oswego..
Your photos are great and your children and grandchildren are just adorable.
Hope to see you soon-
ps.. what do you think of Party Cove? :)
Post a Comment